MB has designed and managed some of the Iraq largest onshore pipeline and piping projects. With more than a half-century of pipeline experience to our credit, we’ve earned respect for our ability to deliver successful pipeline and piping projects even in the most challenging locations.
We’ve designed pipelines for transporting crude oil, natural gas, refined petroleum products, LPG, LNG, NGL, condensates, water, slurries and various chemicals—both in single-phase and multiphase flow. These pipelines have ranged in diameter from 3 inches up to 48 inches .
Scope of Work
- Custom Pipe Fabrication (Shield Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) & Plasma Cutting)
- Fabrication and Installation of Piping Systems (CS, SS, Alloy Steel)
- Installation of Pipeline
- Fabrication and Installation of Wellhead and Manifold Systems
- Compressor and Pump Station Construction
- Meter and Regulator Station Construction
- Launcher and Receiver Fabrication and Installation
- Turn-around Services
- Hot tapping Services
- Installation of Valves and Other Piping Elements
- Sandblasting, Panting and Coating Services
- Hydro Testing Services
- Pigging and Cleaning Services
- Flange Torqueing and Bolt Tensioning
- Installation of GRP Piping and Fittings
- Installation of HDPE, PE Piping and Fittings
- Cathodic Protection Services
We Are The Leader In The Industry
After the conception design phase and feasibility studies a project enters the engineer phase …
MB has built its reputation on the safety, quality and schedule performance we bring to our projects.
MB Iraq envisions consistently exceeding industry standards in Testing and Commissioning by use of new methodologies and technologies.
MB is a player that sources competitively worldwide and can provide support to clients …